Anyone who’s ever worked with a forklift will tell you that pre-owned forklifts can be a great deal. The truth is that some older forklifts are excellent value for money and very good on the job.
Here are a few things to consider if you’re looking at purchasing a pre-owned forklift:
- Pre-owned forklifts aren’t old: There’s no demand for fossils on the market. Pre-owned forklifts are usually previous or even current generation models. Their performance and capacity are well within current demand requirements.
- Prices are good: This is a highly competitive market. Dealers price to deliver good values to customers. You can save money upfront on a forklift which is basically last year’s model, with at least a good 5 years product life at a lower initial cost. If you buy a few pre-owned forklifts, you’re getting multiple good deals. No need to use a calculator to see that’s a good option for any business.
- Top brand pre-owned forklifts are excellent value: These forklifts are still covered for parts and servicing, like new forklifts. If you buy a second hand Toyota forklift, you get all the service values, too.
- All pre-owned forklifts are fully serviced and operational: There’s no guesswork here, either. Your pre-owned forklift may well be in much better condition than some working forklifts. Expert forklift dealers don’t need to be told that their pre-owned forklifts must deliver on performance and all specifications.
- The range of choices is also good: A good range of pre-owned forklifts will give you the choice of a big heavy lifter or an agile forklift for site work.
The Dollar Values for Acquisition
Pre-owned forklifts are a good way of delivering a lot more capacity at a significantly lower cost. When you do the numbers, you can see why pre-owned forklifts are so popular in warehousing, industry, construction, and other high volume industries.
Trying to find Pre-Owned Forklifts in Sydney?
Aussie Forklifts is your one stop shop for pre-owned forklifts in Sydney. Take a little time to check out our full range of forklifts and services. Our experts will be happy to help you find a great deal on a great forklift, or even a fleet if you need. Call us on (02) 9679 7241 or fill in our online form and ask us for any help, guidance, or technical information you need.